S1 Patient Monitor
Portable Patient Monitor
S1 Monitor is a multi-functional bedside monitor that enables supervision of vital signs of patients at ICUs, operating rooms and at pre- and post- operative wards. Owing to its internal battery, it is suited to work as a portable device for monitoring patients during transport.
The monitor provides alarms signaling in life threatening cases, storing all measured parameters in memory and reviewing them later on high resolution 12″ color touch TFT LCD. Sensor connectors are color coded for a more streamlined operation. It is possible to optionally equip the monitor with a thermal printer.
Due to its modern materials and construction, the monitor is lightweight and robust as well as easy to clean. It is possible to install a special adapter which allows for attaching of the monitor to the patient bed’s rail, a shelf or a rolling stand.
- ECG (limb and pre-cordial leads)
- respiration (reographic method)
- arterial blood pressure NIBP (non-invasive method)
- arterial, venous blood pressure and others IBPs (invasive method)
- pulse oximetry Sp02 (motion and low perfusion tolerant)
- carbon dioxide concentration ETCO2 in patients’ exhaled air
- temperature (in two measuring points and theirs difference)
- cardiac output (together with hemodynamic calculations)
- ST analysis (slope and level)
- ECG arrhythmia analysis (20 types optional)
- oxygen concentration in gas mixture
- pacemaker detection
- up to 12 waveform channels display